Midyear Outlook: Q3 Update
As the move back to “normal” continues, we realize that things are trending in the right direction. But what will Q3 bring?
Hear from two prominent voices within the financial services industry in our on-demand webinar with Carson Group's Chief Market Strategist Ryan Detrick and VP, Global Macro Strategist Sonu Varghese, now available on-demand.
In this webinar, Detrick and Varghese will provide valuable insights on the Q3 midyear outlook, including:
- Stocks have bounced back nicely after the bear market last year, but we think this rally can continue.
- Bonds have also rallied but remain volatile amid uncertainty over how long the Fed will keep rates high.
- Tech was the big winner so far, but we see more and more sectors participating the second half of this year.
- The Fed's aggressive rate hiking is nearly over - another positive. However, we believe they are unlikely to cut rates this year.
- The economy continues to defy the recession calls. We didn't see a recession this year and continue to expect no recession in 2023.
- The consumer remains the primary driver of economic growth, buoyed by strong employment prospects, real income growth and relatively low financial stress.
- Sectors that were big drags on the economy last year are starting to turn around, most notably housing but also manufacturing.
- …and more!
Watch our informative webinar featuring Q3 insights from industry leaders.